I guess this will be my first official post, although I don't have any pictures to share. I did order a new camera today in order to be able to take better pictures of my child and of the pets, so this might become a photo blog of sorts. Or, I might just complain a lot or talk about our progress on the house. Probably, it will be a combination of all three. :-)
Actually, since I'm busy for upteen hours a day taking care of the house and family (or, many days, just the family--poor house) in between work-related tasks and because I find order in writing (not big, interesting writing, like novels--more like to-do and grocery lists), I'm hoping keeping a blog will give me some mental order. I'm a plodder. I plod through life. Otherwise, I would get overwhelmed very quickly. Good blogs about family or daily life tend to condense the complexities of life into little, basic vignettes that I find comforting to read.
Today's Sunday, which means that I've spent the afternoon working and online window shopping and cleaning. I didn't meet my goal of not having any work to do today, but I don't have nearly as much work as I usually do on a Sunday. Progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment